HybridZ

Few photo's

Are we starting a thing here? Does everybody need this car as a desktop now? haha I am in need of a new one mine is a few days old. I guess I will put this one up for a few days until another new one is needed. =P

That's pretty awesome man! Thanks!

Glad it's worthy of your desktop backround.

That's pretty awesome man! Thanks!

Glad it's worthy of your desktop backround.

Sure thing, by any chance were you at the SQC dyno day? I don't think you were as there was no mention of any other V8 powered z except the SQC v8 turbo z. Maybe you were at the Z club x-mas party? I am very bad with remembering people sometimes.

Sure thing, by any chance were you at the SQC dyno day? I don't think you were as there was no mention of any other V8 powered z except the SQC v8 turbo z. Maybe you were at the Z club x-mas party? I am very bad with remembering people sometimes.

No I was going to go, but ended up going to my buddies Evo dyno in Rio Rancho instead. And I had no idea about a Z club X-mas party haha. I don't get out very much, or I'm just not invited to anything

No I was going to go, but ended up going to my buddies Evo dyno in Rio Rancho instead. And I had no idea about a Z club X-mas party haha. I don't get out very much, or I'm just not invited to anything

If your on ABQ z you probably could have gone.

Car is looking good Westin. I was hoping to meet you saturday. I still want to check out you car some time.

Thanks man! I was planning on going, until I found out my buddy was doing his car and he wanted us there. We'll have to arrange a meeting, i'd love to check out your car as well.

I heard they are meeting @ mimi's cafe tonight. I'm going to check it out.

They should have met there tonight. I don't know, driving to ABQ that much is killer on my gas. I have to have an issue cause even highway I only get 17mpg. I am rich I know that but not that rich.

Well, I didn't know until now haha. and it's 10pm. Let me know about the next meet, Maybe I'll show up. Whether or not I have the Z is another question. It doesn't like to keep the gauges working for very long. I keep popping fuses everytime I drive it.

They meet every I think first but might be second Thursday of the month. Check the site, they do tech sessions and stuff. They have lots of meets, I would go to them but I will be moving. Their are club dues, but it does not go without benefits (10% MSA discount and I believe Dealer Pricing at Melloy Nissan)

They meet every I think first but might be second Thursday of the month. Check the site, they do tech sessions and stuff. They have lots of meets, I would go to them but I will be moving. Their are club dues, but it does not go without benefits (10% MSA discount and I believe Dealer Pricing at Melloy Nissan)

That's awesome man. What's the website?