HybridZ

Few photo's

wow 255 on an 8" rim is impressive. Looks great.

I wonder how something like a 235 all around would look.

Yeah, it's a really tight fit under the fender as well. I have about a centimeter or clearance between the tire and strut tower. But it DOES NOT rub... it's awesome! I have 245's all around on my 280z. They don't look bad at all with the width. I'm debating on the 17" rim though.

Where did you get those rims?

I love them!

I got mine from Zcarparts.com. They also have them at NLmotoring.com. (they are using my car on their website, because of the XXR wheels I have, should be up soon) Both sites are around the same prices I believe.

But NLmotoring seems to have more color options including time attack :)

Too bad you guys didn't stop in, we were talking a lot about the S30's and all the projects we've got. There were only Z32's out front because those are mainly the only running cars :) hehe I hope you guys will come out to the next one, 2nd thurs each month.

Phar

(Eric)

I just found it on google. I drove by and saw 5 z32's but no s30 etc. No one was outside and I didn't feel like going into mimi's since I didn't know what anyone looked like. http://albuquerquez.com/wordpress/

Too bad you guys didn't stop in, we were talking a lot about the S30's and all the projects we've got. There were only Z32's out front because those are mainly the only running cars :) hehe I hope you guys will come out to the next one, 2nd thurs each month.

Phar

(Eric)

Were you at the X-mas party? I am sure I met you just don't remember. I'm the red headed kid that was there. Unfortunately I am moving Friday.

Phar

(Eric)

I'll have to stop by one of these days, watch for the Ford F150 with the Blue Z strapped to the trailer haha.

Looks cool. Any shots of the front? I like the rear bumper. I had ideas of doing my front bumper like that.

There should be a few old shots of the front end at the link

www.flickr.com/erikbjork Just gotta search for them. I didn't

want any front shots, it's primer from when I wrecked it and I

don't like it. haha

hey dude,

I dont know if im retared or blind but isthere a link to get a screensaver wuality pic of your blue Z?

I don't know about a screen saver... I'm not very techy.

I know how you can get it as the backround, but I'm sure you know that too?

Love the stance!

good looking ride!

Mongo

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Do you have the same wheels on your 280z? Any pictures of it?

I'm pretty certain I'll be going with these rims now (513 design) and zg flares. Just deciding on a street tire size that will fill up the flares.

No, I have a pair of 17's that are different.

Here they are

z011.jpg

I really like the 513's. and the 501's as well. what size tire?