HybridZ

Make your Nissan a Datsun!

mutantZ

Bleh I don't like it, its like grafting a banana onto an Orange. Two different body types of two different cars smashed together to make something different. Sort of like a bolt on spoiler "it must make it faster lololol", except if you put on a S30 front end you make it retro. Just my opinion though.

Probably won't care for this either.

4320609931_1bb3c3b21f_o_thumb.jpg

That makes more sense to me, even a bit cute.:oops: Still really odd, but makes a little more sense than the S-30 nose.

I have to deeply disagree with you on that.

At least the S13 was built with the inspiration of the 240Z.

TA on a 240SX? Egad.

That's different, alright.

I don't condone any of the conversions done in this thread so far.

• 2 weeks later...

WTF is the motorZycle..I don't care if you wanted to be different or anything else. Making a great vehicle into something such as a mix match of a tri-wheeled motorZycle is garbage IMO. Thank God for freedom of personal opinions cause i say majority rule would get rid of that guy. Reminds me of the LamboStang..if you have that much money to waste, keep it to yourself :lol:

I prefer 4 wheels with rear wheel drive.

Ohhh the big wheel. LOL, There was one on nico, I think the red one with different wheels. From different angles it does alright. I just think an S30 looks way better. To bad I can't find one that not a rust bucket.

• 1 month later...