HybridZ

Running Supra Celica Rims Just getting feedback

I think they look great for a oem wheel. They resemble my wheels on my Conquest TSI, in a way... What size are they?

Yeah I would have liked to run the starion rims but they're 5 lug. These are 14x7 I did have to use a spacer in front or it wouldn't clear the caliper or the center of the spindle. I'm hoping when I put 225s on the rear it will fill out the fender a little better.

• 3 months later...

Yeah I would have liked to run the starion rims but they're 5 lug. These are 14x7 I did have to use a spacer in front or it wouldn't clear the caliper or the center of the spindle. I'm hoping when I put 225s on the rear it will fill out the fender a little better.

Im planing on running these wheels, what size spacer did you need?..I was going to bore out my wheel to fit..

haha I have a set of these for sale, pre drilled for use on Z cars :P

not to threadjack, I used these on my car for a while, they were okay but I wanted to upgrade, picture for reference.

IMG_1492.jpg

the ground makes it looked raked out, but I assure it was closer to flush in the front...

your car looks ace though! I'd say you have pulled off the wheels the best Ive seen yet, Kudoz to you