HybridZ

does anyone have a clear picture of the lower...

my computer skills are constantly improving but cameras, and transferring photos to computers still seem to make me crazy...

does anyone have a clear picture of the lower drivers side block area and the oil filter and oil temperature sensor location on a sbc engine?

IM looking for a clear picture of the area where the temp sensor normally screws into the block in the port above the oil filter flange, angles not as important as clearly showing the location

Edited by grumpyvette

Is this good enough?

P4170003.JPG

my computer skills are constantly improving but cameras, and transferring photos to computers still seem to make me crazy...

does anyone have a clear picture of the lower drivers side block area and the oil filter and oil temperature sensor location on a sbc engine?

IM looking for a clear picture of the area where the temp sensor normally screws into the block in the port above the oil filter flange, angles not as important as clearly showing the location

thats helpful, and I really do,appreciate the effort, but IM hoping for something a bit clearer, focusing directly on the area

I just went outside and tried to take a picture of that area but I can't get the camera down there and pointed in the right direction, sorry. I think if anyone had a picture it would definitely be on a stand.

I have a couple bare blocks in the garage, let me know if you want other pictures.

Ben