HybridZ

Has anyone seen/have pictures of a Z with an exhaust like this

icapture

I saw an exhaust like this on some corolla featured in some performance magazine and really liked it. It was dual pipes side by side pointing upwards. The only difference between this one and the Corolla was the AE86's exhaust was kicked out to the left side. I also may do this, but I was wondering if anyone had pictures of an exhaust similar to this on a Z.

i think with the rear shaved, and the little exhaust cut out filled in, this could look kinda cool. But I'd like to see actual applications if possible.

backsideprofile.jpg

sideprofile.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

found the pic here... http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php?/topic/74648-na-with-straight-pipes/page__hl__center%20exit%20exhaust%20gas%20tank

there are also a couple on page two that are attachments and appear broken but click on them and they will show up.

Dan juday also did something similar but actually had the exhaust come out of the rear lower valence with twin small gas tanks on either side of the mufflers in the center.

one more here...

http://bringatrailer.com/2008/12/16/authentic-bob-sharp-75-datsun-imsa-gtu-z-car/

Edited by 280zcar

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw an exhaust like this on some corolla featured in some performance magazine and really liked it. It was dual pipes side by side pointing upwards. The only difference between this one and the Corolla was the AE86's exhaust was kicked out to the left side. I also may do this, but I was wondering if anyone had pictures of an exhaust similar to this on a Z.

i think with the rear shaved, and the little exhaust cut out filled in, this could look kinda cool. But I'd like to see actual applications if possible.

backsideprofile.jpg

wow...i've got a new desktop pictures!