HybridZ

Sex, Love & Z-Parts

josh817

If you really want to see the film just PM me with your name and Address... I'll shoot you a copy. And to answer the lingering question the film is about two guys who own a 280Z...not just a film about a Z car. I shot that film in 2005... but that was just a short. I'm still trying to raise the funding for the feature which will have several scenes/stunts/chases just for the Z guys...but this isn't the best economy to try and raise a few million dollars.

I'm presently editing a TV show pilot I've just conceived about Z cars and the Datsun Hobby... it's called "Zchweet". I filmed it at "The San Diego Scramble" which was a massive Z car event I did for my Z car club "The WestSide Z car Coalition".

the San Diego Scramble

...the sites a little raunchy, but a lot of the SoCal Z car clubs have become a bit pedestrian...so I'm trying to mix it up a little.

...and I'm not just shooting pretty pictures of Z cars; I'm trying to capture the hobby in the correct light so that it and Z cars get the respect they deserve. I'm not even a week out of principal photography so it'll be a few before I've got something to show.

my Sex, Love & Z-Parts site is old...still works but not really updated anymore.... hit me up on Cooprdog@gmail.com if you have additional questions.

Marcus (Cooprdog)

Guest jmj1906

BTW, that is Marcus' car in the film (a.k.a Sourpuss). And she ain't no regular old Z... there is a Stroker under that hood and she has broken a lot of cats off at Autocross events in SoCal. Don't sleep... cause she is mean! LOL

Lol dude thats weird that we run into stuff like that. Was it a short film for school? I've seen those types before.

Cool film! Still don't understand it! :unsure:

Edit:

Should have known by the Dalmatian!

Edited by josh817

I was wondering that too...I think its a little more than torque though TonyD haha ;)

Trust me popping a bead on a tire, especially one with air already in it is VERY hard. I work at a tire store, they are hard to pop when they are full of air! Go try it, you will be surprised. They are hard to pop without air if you don't have a machine.