HybridZ

GTO T56 Clutch Release Bearing Connection

I have a T56 from a 2004 GTO and am trying to find a fitting to adapt the clutch release bearing fitting to a AN fitting so I can connect the clutch release to the master cylinder. I don't want to separate the trans from the engine if I don't have to as it is a low miles engine and worked well before. Any ideas on ow to make this connection? I remember seeing something about this awhile ago but could not find it now.

I attached two pictures of the fitting in question on the transmission

post-1492-1270003656006_thumb.jpg

post-1492-12700036882074_thumb.jpg

Have you thought of fitting the GTO master cylinder?

It's probably a little more involved but I'm fitting the GTO (Aussie Ute & RHD) brake and clutch master cylinders for the sake of uniformity. The clutch master cylinder needs to be offset 30mmm to clear the brake booster which means a pedal redesign. However, just using the GTO clutch master cylinder might be fairly straightforward.

post-1266-12700673307493_thumb.jpg

Have you thought of fitting the GTO master cylinder?

It's probably a little more involved but I'm fitting the GTO (Aussie Ute & RHD) brake and clutch master cylinders for the sake of uniformity. The clutch master cylinder needs to be offset 30mmm to clear the brake booster which means a pedal redesign. However, just using the GTO clutch master cylinder might be fairly straightforward.

I originally used the GTO master, but it started leaking in just a couple of months. I found another on Ebay (GM wants over $300, there is no rebuild kit, and no after market option), but it started leaking almost immediately. So I purchased a Tilton and used the adapter that came with it. No problems in over two years now.

Mike