HybridZ

Got a parking ticket today, is it even legit?

josh817

sounds great pete, i was going to the track day but had to go out of town, i am all for organizing and promoting events the issue with me is im so far away from where ya'll meet i hate going all the way out there just to chat you know. But i do think that the "word getting out" is most of the problem but there also are alot of Z/ZX guys in north dallas that just dont know about the clubs or get out to them for the same reason as me, when i live 45mins away i dont want to drive all the way out there but for sure shoot me an email and maybe we can figure something out. I think youre the closest guy to me and your 20 mins away in grapevine.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had my car towed off of campus property because I forgot put the parking thingy on my rear-view mirror (it was a parking permit in the style of a handicap thing, they switched to stickers later that year) so instead of getting a whatever amount ticket I had to call the tow company and pay $110 to get my car out. I say you were lucky that they're not as strict as WyoTech is.

Pay it in pennies. Find an hour when you're free or can study in a waiting area. Show up at the office where the fine is paid with a bag of pennies. pour them out and say "I'm a poor college student and had to raid my piggy bank to pay this fine". Then wait while they count out 2000 pennies and walk out with your head up knowing that it took effort on their part and you screwed with the system by only complying with them.

The heads in rule is stupid and only a revenue generating scheme.

Pay it in pennies. Find an hour when you're free or can study in a waiting area. Show up at the office where the fine is paid with a bag of pennies. pour them out and say "I'm a poor college student and had to raid my piggy bank to pay this fine". Then wait while they count out 2000 pennies and walk out with your head up knowing that it took effort on their part and you screwed with the system by only complying with them.

The heads in rule is stupid and only a revenue generating scheme.

It is not the fault of the person in the office, there is no need to bring them into it by paying in pennies.