HybridZ

fender flare/air dam/rear spoiler options?

Guest Justin

Hi, new to the datsun world here... basically looking to make the car fairly stable at upwards of 150mph, squeeze some wider rubber into the wheel wells, and give the car a more muscular look.

Was wondering if anybody could post a fairly comprehensive list of what my aftermarket options are body wise for a 71 240Z? thanks in advance.

This is my plan, I've already got the pieces, just need to get the dang thing on the road! All these pieces can be bought in the US at some store or another. http://v8zcar.com

click on the car at the bottom.

The fender flares may be hard to see but I like them cuz they're just bolted on. Don't really care much for the blended in look.

Owen

its not the bolts that attract me so much to the zg flares, its the price, there like 200 at the most, and you can run a nice 10 inch wide rim under them dogs, oh yeah baby, that and the painted headlight covers baby

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAMIDDDDDDDDDONNNNNNNNNNNNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(coffee)

quote:

Originally posted by Jumbo240z:

What the heck is the exo-skeleton?

Wha? Where did "exo-skeleton" enter the picture? Jon, did I miss something? icon_confused.gif That's the outside of an insect, if I recall. I suppose one could call the outside of a car an exo-skeleton, but that is entomology-speak.

Davy

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tom sixbey

hehehe - i wanna know what the ex0-skeleton is all about too... - fairlady is that what you named your car? - thats ok if you did.. - i named mine frankenstein!

My wife thinks my cars name is bitch...I'm always calling it that when I'm working on it!

By the way, if you don't like the bolts on those ZG Flares, you can get quality flares from MAS Racing products for $200 for the complete set of four in a variety of sizes to accomodate different sized wheels... Do a search in this category for MAS Racing...

Mike