HybridZ

Anyone have an old set of triples?

SHRALP_GNAR

I'm looking to get some old triple carbs (weber, dellorto, solex, mikuni, whatever's) I'd like to get a set as inexpensive as possible. if they need to be 100% rebuilt... -great- i'd love to start from scratch on a set. I'd also love to hear any offers.

Thanks.

I'm looking to get some old triple carbs (weber, dellorto, solex, mikuni, whatever's) I'd like to get a set as inexpensive as possible. if they need to be 100% rebuilt... -great- i'd love to start from scratch on a set. I'd also love to hear any offers.

Thanks.

How much you looking to spend? I'm thinking of selling mine although they might be a bit much.

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php?/topic/90315-how-much-should-i-sell-my-l28-for/

Edited by GodZilla

Yeah, I'm selling them now, the sooner I can sell them the better, I'd only need 800, tops, for them. You get the manifold, the air cleaners, the linkage. I also have a set of velocity stacks for them. Like I said, 800, it's yours. My engine's out of the car, the carbs are ready to come off.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks.

Yeah, I'm selling them now, the sooner I can sell them the better, I'd only need 800, tops, for them. You get the manifold, the air cleaners, the linkage. I also have a set of velocity stacks for them. Like I said, 800, it's yours. My engine's out of the car, the carbs are ready to come off.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks.

The manifold is polished polished too. It would help to put a picture of them up too.

The manifold is polished polished too. It would help to put a picture of them up too.

Yeah, I'm working with Mark, to see if I can use his camera at the shop to take pictures, mine digital camera has a bum battery and I'm saving to buy a better one.

I have a used and unknown history cannon/weber 40dcoe Italian set. Has velocity stacks, k&n tin but not elements, used 30 main venturis installed and a set of new 34s, new vibration dampeners from Peirce Manifolds, all linkage ( should re cad plate them)and bead blasted unmodified cannon manifold. These have the old style clip in aux venturis and 1 carb backfired into the foam element and caught fire enough to melt edges of aux venturi. I have casually looked for a replacement but may need to update the 1 carb to set screw style. I am told by Peirce Manifold this is common and not detrimental in any way. It costs about 50 for both shipped. I will sell all for 600 or 500 without the 34 venturis and antivibration gasket. Thanks for your interest, Steven