HybridZ

OTD Motorcycles

mutantZ

Just went there yesterday after I got my insurance check for my stolen motorcycle. They are located in California only as far as I can tell. The prices they list on their site is really the price you get it for, I was amazed at the great deal I got. It was about 2k under what the local Honda dealership quoted me and WITHOUT the annoying haggling! Can't really vouch for their service department–I've seen some mixed reviews people have had on the bike forums–but as far as getting a bike, they are a pretty good deal. Just wanted to pass along the info as I never knew about them until recently.

http://www.otdcyclesports.com/

Yes, ever since LA Annexed Denver due to Expatriate Relocation to recover lost tax dollars, things have been moving fine all over 'California'...

One day, Colorado will pay the $24,000,000,000 ransom and get back rights to Denver, but till then it's part of California...

:D

We have already sent one of our most numerous exports to populate Denver and it's environs.

And I will go no further down the landscaper's truck road with my comment about what we have already exported (apparently California's most prolific export....though I understand TX and AZ are close behind or overtaking us in this regard...)

Doubtful they ride OTD's though, homes!

B)

One thing I hate going for is the dealer oil change that's required for your warranty at 600 miles. They charged me $297 to change my oil on my last bike. Needless to say, my bike wasn't the only thing feeling freshly lubed after that... :angry: