HybridZ

Has anyone else picked up an HTC EVO?

Daphur280

I just upgraded from my crappy Palm Treo to the new HTC EVO, and if you haven't heard/seen about this phone yet, check it out, it's pretty badass...

Anyway, it has an app called Qik, which allows the user to stream and upload videos to the Qik website or other sites such as Facebook, Youtube, Twitter. The quality isn't as superb as an HD cam, but for a phone, its very good. I think I'm gonna start uploading videos on my swap, and other Z related items to the qik site in the future, if someone hasn't yet already begun doing that.

Its a nice feature to stream live videos, for such things like events, races, or whatever is going on right at the moment...

i use the htc increcible.....freakin awesome phone. i've seen a lot of people use the phone for an in car camera and the quality is pretty good...i know uploading wireless is easy...but you prob lose a lot on the resolution. the phone is easy enough to sync with your computer through USB...and that should help with quality.

Been debating getting this phone. I'm so sick of my blackberry curve. The only advantage i see to the blackberry is the tactile keys that allow me to type messages without even looking at the phone.

I am the same way with my palm treo 800w, now I have to relearn the qwerty keyboard again...

Edited by Daphur280