HybridZ

Wheel rubbing, help! ***PICS***

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, I got them on and I'm having the issue only on the DR fender. That strut is also seized I believe, so it doesn't rebound properly. I picked up some newish rear struts. Also have a disintegrated mustache bar bushing right now, so it'll be a while till I get around to 205s and see. Ugh. I don't want to fork out money for 4 new tires...

Yup, I got them on and I'm having the issue only on the DR fender. That strut is also seized I believe, so it doesn't rebound properly. I picked up some newish rear struts. Also have a disintegrated mustache bar bushing right now, so it'll be a while till I get around to 205s and see. Ugh. I don't want to fork out money for 4 new tires...

The only fender I rolled on my car was the rear driver side.. and all is well now =)

• 3 months later...

$100 vs free with a friend.... hmmm

It seems to me the owner is very protective of any paint possibly chipping/ pulling the the fender. While the good ole bball bat will get the job done its a lot harder to be consistent compared to using the eastwood tool.