HybridZ

L28et oakland pick n pull

CArFAn

Just left there they had a 81 280zx turbo complete nothing has been touched this is as of 9:32am. engine looks rebuilt and is very clean. Someone painted the block red and the head just clean. Its an auto and still has the ecu, none of the wiring is cut. Just letting everyone know around the bayarea that its in there. And i believe that they guy said it would be under 300$ complete no trans.

I just picked up the engine, Its in great shape. the whole engine looks to be rebuilt along with the turbo. Even though it was a 81, it has an 82 dizzy on it. I got the whole thing including the wiring harness and oil cooler for $250. I was going to build the engine to put in my car, but my brother said he wants to use it for his 75 280z. it was an amazing deal, everything was there except for one fuel injector and the AFM. we also got a clean set of snowflake rims off of it also. Today was a good day.