HybridZ

I found some cool side mirrors I'm contemplating buying...

Mikelly

I seriously considered those too! However it would leave some mounting holes on my doors I think icon_sad.gif I get their catalog - some sweet stuff they sell but not alway sapplicable to us (lol).

Hrm, wonder how big that mounting pad is...

cescfa.jpg

P.S. Shush with the CF ricer thing - I'm considering a CF overlay on my Supra's dash. I LOVE the look of that stuff! I'd really like to do some things in the Z with it!

My Blazer came with the Carbon Fiber trim kit in it and I must admit that I like the stuff too! I'm smoothing out all my stuff on the body and filling holes everywhere, including the doors, so I can re-mount them wherever they best fit! I'll probably get them...

Mike icon_biggrin.gif

quote:

I'm smoothing out all my stuff on the body and filling holes everywhere, including the doors, so I can re-mount them wherever they best fit! I'll probably get them...

Mike

Ditto Mike.

I really like the bottom oval smallish one!

Tim

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Willieboy240z

Buy one. Slap it on and take a couple pix of the finished product......

I'm definitely in the market for one of these, but I am kind of afraid to be the "trail blazer."

Rats! I was looking everywhere for aftermarket mirrors. I have reskinned doors, and there were no cutouts for the stock mirrors. I wanted something other than stock anyway, but all I could find were the MSA corner mount mirrors. I bought a set half price, but if I'd seen these CF mirrors, I would have gone with them. I don't really care that they're CF, they just look cool!

Nigel

'73 240Z Turbo

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Good looking mirrors, that's for sure!

I think they were only 59.00 both??? But now there 75.00 per side.

The have the convex mirror as standard.

Oh well....here goes another 150.00 bucks and why not add the rearview convex mirror for 30.00 as well.....hmmmmm...now which credit card haven't I maxed out yet..... :rolleyes: