HybridZ

Clutch pedal stuck yo the Floor. NEED HELP

nismobizmo

hey so as you can see my dilemma is my 86 300zx turbo. When i put my foot on the pedal and press it down just a little bit it rushed to the floor and does not come back up.I have tried bleeding the system and i changed the master cylinder and of course i dont have a pedal,and when the pedal is to the floor i cant even engage into first gear. Also i have a stage 3 clutch,would that be a source to a problem? Plz help i want my car back

Slave Cylinder definately, I've had this exact same problem in my Z31 awhile ago. But also make sure one of the clutch lines to the slave aren't leaking because my turned out to be a cut on the one the lines to the slave, leaked overnight and next day no clutch. REMEMBER to bleed and such!!

Good luck

okay so I bought my new slave cylinder and one of the lines from the slave to the damper was really tight in the slave,so of course i had a hard time,after using line wrenches,almost a bottle of wd40 i decided to use my torch and i totally melted my line right of FML