HybridZ

Megasquirt question

I'm think of using megasquirt on my '73 240z with a l28et swap(n24 longblock). Which version to get? or does anyone have one already set up for something like mine for sale, so that I can just plug it up? Does anyone know someone who can install it in my car near my area? How much does a whole setup go for? If someone can answer I'd appreciate it.

I'm debating on swapping in a VQ or just keeping my l28et and installing megasquirt. Just want to know how much it's going to cast for megasquirt fully installed and tuned.

Oh ok. i wasn't sure which section to read about it and yeah I know it's mostly going to have to be me installing it, but I wouldn't mind paying someone to install it if they don't charge too much. Thanks

You should most definetly spend more time searching. Alway, always, always, search first. Don't say you did either becasue if you type in mega squirt there will be so many results for you to study.

Well I wasn't going to say I did research already because I've only read a tiny bit about it. I just wanted to know how much it cost for those of you who have already installed Megasquirt. I just wanted to know how much it was before I wanted to do it because I'm debating between spending money on the turbo or swapping in my VQ35. Basically, will it cost less than 1000 dollars to install MS?

Well I wasn't going to say I did research already because I've only read a tiny bit about it. I just wanted to know how much it cost for those of you who have already installed Megasquirt. I just wanted to know how much it was before I wanted to do it because I'm debating between spending money on the turbo or swapping in my VQ35. Basically, will it cost less than 1000 dollars to install MS?

Yes.

Alright, I'll see to it and see if I'm up to all the wiring and tuning. I don't think my VQ35de engine is going to work for me So I guess I'm stuck with the MS option. :(

Leeroy, let me know how it goes for you. i'm also in the fresno area.