HybridZ

Recognise this body kit?

Charles Patterson

Is it just me, or did they mold the air dam to the headlight bucket and fender, but didn't mold the headlight bucket to the fender? I am a little perplexed by this.

I think they did that so it would still be possible to take the "front end off" if need be, If they had molded in the headlight buckets the fenders would have had to come off as well if the front end ever got damaged. Also to the OP's post seeing that the front end was molded together and some other body work I'm betting that the Flares are Custom and everything else except the MSA front air dam and whale tail.

EDIT: Nevermind about the idea on why they didn't mold it the rest of the way. The molded into the fender so you couldn't just remove it by unbolting the Headlight cover. :blink:

Edited by 19762802+2

flares come up every so often on here..i run a set on my z...they look to be slightly modified jim cook racing flares.

on a side not...that car is a painted up piece of ****...and they call it a show car.

Edited by bobbyc