HybridZ

240z/260z rear body panel

redneck1545

What exactly are you going to do with an autocad file of this part? If you can make one, you can just use the original as a pattern, right?

cept my original is fubar'd so i really cant go off of what i have. all the junkyards around here dont have early model z's so i cant cut one out or go measure one up either.

my only option currently was either making one from scratch or buying one off MSA. Right now my time costs less than the money it would take to purchase the repair panel so I was looking at making the panel myself but since I have nothing to measure up I was asking if anyone had a CAD drawing of it. If not, the only other thing I can do is set back some funds to buy one off MSA if they are even in stock.

Oh, autocad is such a specific format. If you're making one by hand then you could really use any type of a print to go by. I find it hard to believe your original one it so bad it can't be measured off though. I build panels and parts from barely existing parts all the time. You just need to be a good detective.