HybridZ

Wtb brace for LSD r200 cover

voltron_boi

If you follow the original development thread that those designs are posted on there were failures when aluminum was used. The weight difference to steal was pretty negligible considering it isn't all that big, but it does have to handle a fair amount of stress.

Link please? I never heard of a single failure of the one I have.

I have printed off the specs from above (Thanks Joel) and will be plugging them into AutoCad today. I will be using 1" plate steel for them. I can do a run of as many or as few as needed after the first. If anyone else wants one please PM or email me and I'll get a list going.

As far as that goes, if there is anything else someone needs CNC wise, feel free to email me with you requests and I'll get you a good quote...

Thanks!

Richard

L28240z@yahoo.com

OK.

I've had quite a few respones to this...

I'm thinking $45 shipped to the lower 48.

Please respond either here or to my email or PM confirming that you want one and I'll get you down on a list. I will get the first batch out probably around the 8th or so. I'm leaving in the morning for the holidays and won't be back until the 3rd...

Thanks!

Richard

Will do.

I burned a few out just now, but won't have time to mill the holes until I get back on the 3rd...

I'll keep you guy posted. I may just go ahead and start an ad in the for sale section...

Thanks Guys!

Richard

Edited by BURLEIGH