HybridZ

Super High Output 4G63 (link to thread, not mine!)

Canadianz

Hey guys,

I just saw this build and it has to be one of the most amazing builds parts wise that I have ever seen. I mean Berylium pistions ? The car redlines at 12 k and makes over 1000hp on methonol with 2 liters. Oh and has 9000 cc injectors, 9 LITER injectors! Any how have a look see its nuts.

project2.jpg

Here is the link !

4G63 Build

Oh and here is the block, 8K worth of CNC'd Aluminum !

billet1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hmm... I don't proclaim to be an evo expert, but there's several 1000+ wheel hp evos out there, and I wonder if they're using the stock iron block, or a custom aluminum block like that. Seems strange that so many people would go through all the trouble....

The car pictured actually is supposed to make ~1400hp without that custom aluminum block. The text on that site seems to imply that the company is shooting for 2000hp with the custom CNC block and 9000cc injectors. The amount of $$$$ tied up in that thing has to be ridiculous.

Thats approaching the level of development that went into the turbo F1 cars. I believe the BMW team claimed something like 1500 HP from the 1.5L four cylinder in qualifying trim. Race trim was a little less. So 2000 HP from a 2L is not unbelievable. The question is, would this motor survive a 90 minute grand prix? or is it something that has to be rebuilt after every few passes down the dragstrip.