HybridZ

Ebay wheel and hub

mr jdm

Sorry...no experience with that wheel or vendor. HOWEVER, 12.5" seems pretty small. Will likely block your gauges and increase your steering effort. Are you sure you want to go that small?

You've probably already done a thorough product search; but if not, check out Grant and APC wheels. HUGE selection of nice wheels at great prices. Sorry if I'm telling you something you already know.

Good luck, and be sure to post your results so everyone can benefit from your experience.

r/John

I'm sure it fits unless it's listed wrong. They make a hub specific to the car and interchangeable to several different wheels. Grant has maybe three different style hubs to go with all their wheels for example, you just have to match them when you order.

But yeah that wheel does seem small. My wheel is 14.5" and it seems just right to me, the gauges fit pretty snug in that window and much bigger would restrict leg movement (although it isn't very offset.) I don't know much about brand names but is that a knockoff or the original? I know grant wheels are made to look somewhat like others, but the good thing is with any basic shape there are many subtle variants to choose from.

http://www.grantproducts.com/products/view/18/

I use a 13 inch momo in my 260z adn have no problems turning or seeing guages. I also have a 10inch mom in my 280zx(no power steering) and that is a ***** to turn and it does block my guages.

You should look into a grant or momo or something before hand because you can get them kinda for the same price and you know that's a decent brand.

I have that wheel in my 240 shell. Easy to turn :P Also helps that there isn't an engine, or interior in the car, haha. Quality of it, sub par, I don't use it and parts are already showing wear. I bought it just so I could move my car around since when I bought it it didn't have anything other than vice-grips attached to the steering column. This wheel will not be staying in the car and I'm almost disgraced to have it bolted to my Momo Hub