HybridZ

Amazing car

Guest Dan0myte

Guest Dan0myte

OK, it's time to play a game of "Name the parts". I'd really like to know what parts were used in the making of this car:

ztexas02.gif

Part names for the spoiler, front fascia, side skirts, mirrors, etc. Is this mostly MSA stuff?

Is this a trick question? I don't see anything. Oh, wait! Maybe it's one of those pictures that if you stare at it long enough, you see a 3-D image.

......... weird.gif ....... eek2.gif ......... :eek: ......

Nope. Nothin'

Guest Dan0myte

It's got some sort of front spoiler, possibly ducted one from MSA. Looks like European bumpers from Courtesy Nissan. The side mirrors are some sort of aftermarket deal? The rear spoiler is either a rear lip or a BRE style, possibly from MSA. I'm just guessing on these though, thought someone here might know for sure what they are.

The side skirts and rear skirt are the early msa parts, The front is also an msa airdam.

I think the rear spoiler is a bre, but it is molded on and not just bolted.

I can`t recall the name or the make of the mirrors, but I have a pair that I removed rom a 73 240 parts car. I also had one on the 77 that I recently finished.

I don`t believe the bumpers are anything special.JMO ;)

• 3 months later...