HybridZ

280zx oil cooler ADAPTER SANDWICH

280zbeeT

And if you you plan on ditching your banjo hard lines I would love to help you recoup some of your costs by buying them from you. ;)

I was thinking you. I sent him a PM as I have a sandwich plate as well and the hoses, but I'd rather not split them up unless the plate goes first.

If you wanted both I'd sell them together for $50 plush shipping.

Edited by JSM

Let me know if you if you find someone who wants just the adapter body. I'm not quite to the point where I want to buy the whole thing just for the lines... I might be there in a few weeks, if nobody contacts me with some soon.

It's frustrating knowing how many people just toss them when they convert to -AN fittings. If I was smart I would just to do that, but I'm just too particular for my own good... <_<

• 2 weeks later...

the thing is, I already have an adapter sandwich from a 280zx but the O-ring on inside is lost so I figured I would just buy a new one. im going to send PMS right now thanks guys

do you guys know the thread size I need? i found one online in billet blue for $40 just wondering which size I need tho..

Edited by 280zbeeT

ps. and its the oil cooler sandwich adapter (the oil filter adapter sandwich) I already have all the hoses and AN fittings etc. just lost the o ring so I want to buy a new one..

heres the one Im talking about..

http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/oil-cooler-sandwich-adapter-18-mm-15-thread.aspx

Edited by 280zbeeT

Call the dealership, I believe you can still get the appropriate o-rings (there are two required IIRC), that might be a better alternative to buying a whole new adapter with questionable 30+ year old rubber... There's also a few posts about cutting to fit o-rings, which people seem to have had luck with.