HybridZ

Precision weatherstrip kit

emeraldlion

Make sure who ever you order from has it in stock.

There a plenty of 'it's on order, due in next week' and months later there are excuses.

There is a production snafu because someone was trying to downcost the production, and the Thai company took the ball and went home. So someone had to start procurement all over, while the original supplier tells everybody they will have you make the molds and then drop you like a hot potatoe when someone says they can do it cheaper.

Just make sure whoever says they have one, ACTUALLY HAS A KIT to sell you IN STOCK!

And yeah, that's about the price nowdays.

• 1 year later...

I have been trying to find a thread to solve my door weartherstrip problem, it doesnt close easily really need to slam it. I got mine from Zstore and have seen people having issues.

Any solution if heating the rubbers will help or using rubber hammer to move the moulding a bit inside? I tried removing the lock hinge a bit out but still

I have been trying to find a thread to solve my door weartherstrip problem, it doesnt close easily really need to slam it. I got mine from Zstore and have seen people having issues.

Any solution if heating the rubbers will help or using rubber hammer to move the moulding a bit inside? I tried removing the lock hinge a bit out but still

See this link for a lot of info about door weatherstripping.

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/83080-new-weatherstrip-alternative/

It seems to be hit or miss with the Precision kits. I have the Precision kit from MSA that I am hoping to install this weekend, hopefully it fits.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

See this link for a lot of info about door weatherstripping.

http://forums.hybrid...ip-alternative/

It seems to be hit or miss with the Precision kits. I have the Precision kit from MSA that I am hoping to install this weekend, hopefully it fits.

I tried to move the door lock a bit and now doors close easily but its more a metal noise now and if wash the car with pressure hose water going in