HybridZ

Coolest way to get down a european alpine pass?

Two80z4me

Who went down a pass? Someone simulated doing it. I think I'm with Cannonball, I'd rather do it in my Z....for real.

Now, if the guy really skeletoned down 330 from Big Bear to Highland...that would be a different matter.

I have been rollerblading before and the vibrations from the road or sidewalk really kill your legs I can't imagine what it would be like with your whole body but I believe the suit is made of some pretty tough stuff. Plus I would be scared of a pothole,bump, or dip coming out of no where.

I believe this is his website as well.

http://www.buggy-rollin.com/

Oh, but just think about it. The ever-so-light tap of a thump to the junk hurts ever so exquisitely. Imagine the feather light sledgehammer smash of 50mph asphalt hitting you in the nether regions. And then the marvelous sensation of an industrial belt sander---

Alright, i'm stopping there. /shudder

Not that it wouldn't be cool. But nobody actually did it!

It's like the Woody-Allen Sex Machine from "Sleepers" or Stallone and Bullock donning the little haloes and 'going at it'...

Simmin'? It's sinnin'!

DOING! That is the key.

Build the suit, and chase the guy down the hill on a bike recording it, then I'll be impressed.

For now, SimCity and Farmville. Bleah! :rolleyes: