HybridZ

So, did you guys hear about the new Honda-Nissan merger?

auxilary

Rule number 1 of new car ownership: Trust no one and park as far away from everyone as possible. Always park on an end spot near a curb, and keep as much distance as possible from the line.

Rule number 2: there will always be an idiot that will hit your car no matter where you park.

So if a Nissan and a honda mate , will they produce a toyota?

Kind of a really good and a not so good producing a so so.

It sure looks like the honda is parked over the line . He had to park after the Nissan was alreay there. It's a fine example of selfish , careless inept driving on the honda drivers part.

I too have felt the wrath of elderly woman driver's, on July 4h too. This old bag was such a complete ***** and completely uncooperative. She absolutely refused to give me her insurance info and swore up and down that I was the one who hit her. So I called the police and FORTY FIVE MINUTES LATER I finally see a cop pull into the parking lot one row over and the jackass drives right past us while talking on his cell phone.

4zyvfd.jpg

fwombn.jpg

My favorite part was her claiming she had health problems and etc. whilst we explained to her if she just gave us her insurance information we could move along. But she refused refused and refused some more. Even after the cart wrangler guy came over and testified against her and the manager came out she still refused. Also for a little leverage just incase she wanted to press home the health problem issue, my buddy snapped this picture of her smoking. Nice.

16lwsbm.jpg

And here's the kicker, once she finally forked over her insurance information, she had just got insured THAT day!

Edited by LoneStarS30Z

My 18 year old daughters 2000 altima was totaled last year in an accident caused by a 74 yr. old woman. The old lady had an out of state insurance company and she refused to contact her insurance and admit she had been in an accident. It took almost a month to get it straightened out. She wouldn't answer her phone when we, our insurance, or her insurance ( who I was in constant contact with) called.I actually had to go to her house and tell her to her face to get off her a$$ and do the right thing. In the mean time her son-in-law who owned a body shop had her car fixed and back on the road in 2 days.After a very long conversation with her insurance company, they decided to cancel her policy and contact the State of Nebraska about her driving abilites right after they paid for our car.

It's not bad enough that some old people are crappy drivers but some are completely irresponsible too.

100 bucks says the honda driver was female...actually no, there is actually a 100% chance that it was a woman, instead I put 100 bucks that the driver was an ASIAN woman.

By reading the link to the thread which was posted by the OP, It lead me to the fact that it was a middle easterner supposedly Pakistani. :P

Edited by 19752802+2