HybridZ

Hybrid Emblems

When mechanicals are done, I will get my hood painted and install a small painted BRE-style rear deck "spoiler." I plan on putting a 240z emblem on the one side of the spoiler and a hybrid emblem on the other side.

What is your favorite hybrid emblem? Please post pictures.

post-5903-047305800 1335041675_thumb.jpg

post-5903-066486300 1335041683_thumb.jpg

post-5903-011479500 1335041690_thumb.jpg

post-5903-071783000 1335041703_thumb.jpg

post-5903-070631700 1335041710_thumb.jpg

Edited by RebekahsZ

I think they could all work just fine. I'd probably ditch the piece with the leaf over the road though.

Then again, leave it on and it's a decent way to piss some people off :P

Can't wait to get one of my cars swapped so I can tell non-car people that I pulled out the stock engine and race a hybrid now!

Edited by cockerstar

• 2 weeks later...

Can we get a tax credit if we put the gasoline - electric emblem on our cars? I mean, my car has a battery and won't run if it is dead. I'm liking the second Civic hybrid emblem because it is all one piece and should be easy to apply with some 3M double stick tape. I'm not very good at lining up the individual letters. If it can be screwed up - I'll find a way!

Can we get a tax credit if we put the gasoline - electric emblem on our cars? I mean, my car has a battery and won't run if it is dead. I'm liking the second Civic hybrid emblem because it is all one piece and should be easy to apply with some 3M double stick tape. I'm not very good at lining up the individual letters. If it can be screwed up - I'll find a way!