HybridZ

WTB 81-84 MN 47 head

madkaw

Looking for a n-47 that came on the early maximas-81-84. Bare or loaded, doesn't matter.

I have an N/47 that i had rebuilt professionally and kept it because it's a very rare cyl head with a nice peanut shaped high compression combustion chamber.It's loaded with new OEM valves, valve seats and guides and ready to bolt and play $675 just what i have involved in it. If interested and need pics send me a cell phone and i'll text pics to view.

Edited by zentech

New Zed, I have an option for someone to pull a mn47 for me from a yard out west, but was hoping someone already had a core laying around.

Jamal, thanks for the pics, but it's the Maxima head I want, not the zx. Always liked doing business with you, maybe next time.

Wished I lived closer to some of these west coast Pickn.pull's in Newark and Redding CA , so I could just pick my own:)

Yes indeed that MN-47 is the rarest cylinder head to be found presently that's why i held onto the one i have for many years now.

Edited by zentech