HybridZ
Sign in to follow this  
jkelly

240z to EFI Fuel Hard Lines

There are a ton of threads on this but I haven't seen one that directly discusses using 280z fuel feed and return lines in a 240z setup with 240z rubber insulators.  Will this work? I want to go ahead and upsize my fuel lines for future HP expansion but I want to keep them plug and play if possible and use the original cadmium plated fuel/brake line clips and rubber insulators. I'm curious if anyone has done this (use stainless 280z fuel lines on a 240z with OEM fuel/brake line clips/insulators like this https://zcardepot.com/fuel/gas-tank/fuel-and-brake-line-mounting-insulator-set-240z.html )?

FWIW I'm planning to use the original 240z gas tank (for now) and a Walbro GSL392 and Carter P4070 low pressure lift pump.

Thanks,

That would be the easiest way if it worked. I'd have to see the lines side by side to see if they would line up. SS would be a bitch to tweak if you have to

That's what I've read is that SS is a PITA to work with. I've been trying to find a 240z and 280z diagram of the fuel lines to get a rough comparison -- still looking.