HybridZ

rare rare wheels for a Z.

Guest ON3GO

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it was my street car and became autocross only since my project orange car is taking so long.The green car is apart now as I will be moving the drivetrain to this autocross car with the 280YZ body work from ztrix.com

16x12_panasport_YZ.jpg

Guest z1 performance

if you guys are seriously interested in the old school SSR or Work's let me know...we are a dealer with both (direct with Japan).

They are special order obviously, so can take some time to get in, but you'll be in rare company indeed

Guest Drewz

I like the old school rims but the shipping charges get abit much when you are paying a fair dollar for them. I would like an old school pair of 3 piecers...

Guest JAMIE T

I almost bought a set of C8's for mine. I wanted 17x9.5's. I have ZG flares on mine. I ended up buying a set of Centerline brand wheels in 18X9.5 with a 5.5" backspace. They forged billet style wheel and are fairly light for such a large wheel. Then again, my car is more street oriented than your car.

if you guys are seriously interested in the old school SSR or Work's let me know...we are a dealer with both (direct with Japan).

They are special order obviously' date=' so can take some time to get in, but you'll be in rare company indeed[/quote']

can you post pics of those wheels?

I almost bought a set of C8's for mine. I wanted 17x9.5's. I have ZG flares on mine. I ended up buying a set of Centerline brand wheels in 18X9.5 with a 5.5" backspace. They forged billet style wheel and are fairly light for such a large wheel. Then again, my car is more street oriented than your car.

hey JAMIE T

do u have any pics of your car?

im not sure if you have an album here i have to tripple check

i would like to see what some 18's and some z'gs look like on the ole z

thanks!

Guest JAMIE T

OK, you've twisted my arm. I was going to hold out alittle longer.My suspension is still not under the front of my car but I will set them inplace to give you guys alittle taste. The wheels are 18x9.5 and the tires are 265/35/18's. I only have bought the front tires so far. The rear tires will be 295's on the same size wheel. I'll snap some pics and post them.

Go to photo album then click on create or modify album title your album at the top of the screen there will be a place that says upload photos if they are on your computer or on a disk click browse and you can find the name of the file for your pictures. Its really easy I just tried it.