HybridZ

my slow, but steady build thread, 80' zx

ZXT_bean

ok well I know its been awhile. So I have an update for everyone. I made the decision to go mega squirt, and purchased a MSII v3. along with that im going to do an EDIS ignition system. Now I just updated to the newest 2.88800 code. anyone have any experience with it yet?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well alot has happened, ive cleaned up alot of the motor, installed new gaskets through out. got my throttle body all setup, but still need to find a stock Z pivot arm. I some how lost it. Got my intercooler just about all done. waiting on a few silcone coulpers to get it all finsihed up. spray painted the valve cover real quick. got all my wiring done, my edis all setup. so onto the pictures.

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

Yah, keep it up!! I have a pile of EFI manifolds laying around, Would the piece you need work if pulled from a stock EFI TB? All of these TBs are non turbo (I am fairly certain, anyhow) so that is fairly important. If a turbo TB is needed dig up the casting numbers of which intakes were on the turbo cars for me and I will check.

Yah, keep it up!! I have a pile of EFI manifolds laying around, Would the piece you need work if pulled from a stock EFI TB? All of these TBs are non turbo (I am fairly certain, anyhow) so that is fairly important. If a turbo TB is needed dig up the casting numbers of which intakes were on the turbo cars for me and I will check.

no it does not matter what year car, as long as the tb linkage is there..

tb_new_12.jpg

highlighted in the red box, i need the factory linkage piece from a stock TB. if you have it i will gladly pay you for it

PM me your info and I will mail it to ya.Do you want the spring and nut too ? Should fit into an envelope ? Have to send a piston to e_racer1999 anyways. Don't charge for parts but it gets so costly to ship from here.

if you have it, might as well send it. it might come in handy. you never know.

lol whats up with the honduh oil cap? ............looking good so far:icon14: cant wait to see it finished.

i accidentally dropped the factory one.. and of course it cracked in half.. i happened to have that laying around the garage.:D

did it go in good?? because i was gonna buy this anti "theft" password jdm oil cap lol but didnt know if it would work .........i mean who really needs a anti theft oil cap lol.

dude just last week someone siphoned all the royal purple out of my elite JDM turbo drift0rrrrrrrr... Grand Larceny of Petroleum Product FTL!