HybridZ

My Z pounding the pavement and NFS :D

jakeoster

all right Jake! glad to see that going.

so now that you have a running rb z and an amount of fuel to burn from what I've derived from your videos we Will be seeing you this Sunday at the summit of mt. diablo for the bbq up here in central Cali?

come on, road trip! ill meet you in Salinas ca on your way up the 101!

btw get some walk around videos showing the car and swap off.

all right Jake! glad to see that going.

so now that you have a running rb z and an amount of fuel to burn from what I've derived from your videos we Will be seeing you this Sunday at the summit of mt. diablo for the bbq up here in central Cali?

come on, road trip! ill meet you in Salinas ca on your way up the 101!

btw get some walk around videos showing the car and swap off.

Would be a hell of a lot of fun but since I just got the car going Im still working out kinks and am not confident in venturing out that far in her yet. I will be out and about soon enough once I get everything sorted out though. Is Mt. Diablo that road that the Dodge Viper flew off the road while racing a Ferrari F355? Theres a video of it on Youtube and that name sounds like the one from the video.

The engine mounts and transmission mounts will have to be modified. I suggest you start reading though. If you're asking a question about motor mounts you won't be ready for the issues that are going to come up later in the swap. Such as wiring the engine in. Search and you will find out a lot of information you never knew.