HybridZ

WTB: R200 with 3.90 or 4.11

2_4680Z

I have a 1973 240z.

Looking for an R200 in good (provable) usable condition and all other parts associated with the swap.

Ideally a 4.11 or a 3.90. I've seen what these go for and am looking for a Christmas present to myself.

I may end up at the pick and pull. Thanks.

i have an r200 out of a 82' 2+2 with 3.90 with halfshafts, currently installed in my car but swapping in a 82 turbo setup with cv's

Hey, i'm looking for an R-200 rear diff with 3:90 ratio. Is your diff still available shipped to 95368 and mileage on it ??

Guest skimattybee

i belive the car had 164,xxx on the od. it makes a bit of whining noise on hard acceleration, but that is easily fixed with new pinion bearings. might want to change out the u-joints on the halfshafts as well ( something i should have done before i swapped it into mine) ill check on shipping and get back with you

painteddiffandtranny.jpg

r200390.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skimattybee

ive decided to stick with the half shaft setup. i have a r200 with 3.54 out of a 82' turbo car with cv's and companion flanges. the car had 116,xxx on the odometer if you are interested

Edited by skimattybee

ive decided to stick with the half shaft setup. i have a r200 with 3.54 out of a 82' turbo car with cv's and companion flanges. the car had 116,xxx on the odometer if you are interested

ONLY WANT 3:90 YOU CAN USE THAT IN YOUR TURBO 3:54=TURBO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...