HybridZ

MSA 'Victory' spoiler installed

thehelix112

Hey guys,

I just installed the Victory spoiler from MSA (http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/50-1606) today and as I haven't seen many other installs, figured someone might be interested. It's a relatively rough install as I plan on going to a composite hatch soon, but here are some pics, I think it looks pretty good. :) Forgive the small 14" wheels, the Rotas are in storage until the engine conversion is done and the car is actually driveable again.

IMAG0747.jpg

IMAG0745.jpg

IMAG0744.jpg

Dave

Thanks for posting. A ton of people will want to see pictures. I like how it looks with the flares. It has a total package look. It looks well thought out. So what is the view in the rearview mirror, and looking out the back? avatar_3021.gif

Edited by Heroez

no need for cutting, most people that cut them run bigger wheels and tires and lowered but to me, i think it looks funny with the the fenders not being cut cause you can see the fenders if you look at a angle if the car is not lowered

EvilC,

That looks slick. Love your car. I feel like perhaps the victory spoiler is a better fit with the wider flares maybe, rather than the normal Zg flares. Ah well, I'll stick with what I have for now I think. Thanks for giving us a pic of an actual nice car with one of these spoilers. Do you have any other pics?

Dave

I went with that spoiler on my widebody project (as seen in avatar), and definitely glad I chose it. The only thing I did different was have it cut into 3 pieces so it could be molded. This is the newest picture I have of it, but it's over a year old now so I'll try to get a better one. It's in a body shop 3 hours away from where I live and supposedly it's painted already so hopefully I'll be able to get some free time soon to update the pics.

post-530-079266300 1326731772_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeeboost

Awesome pics guys! As a quick reference, what did you guys put on the hatch surface before bolting the spoiler down, and where did you get it from? I just used tape I had lying around to protect the paint from some scratches, but would like to perhaps use some rubber adhesive strips or something...

Dave

Look at all these Ontario Z's. Can't believe I've never seen them. Nigel I didn't even recognize your car in that pic. It looks awsome. My first 240 was scrap so I've got another I'm waiting to work on. My buddy is going to be redoing the front frame rails for me, just waiting on $. Finally got a big toybox to play with all my toys so the funds are being tied up for that. Oh yeah a house came with it too haha.

• 2 years later...