HybridZ

Datsun 510

RB240zDET

• 3 weeks later...

Just looking through local craigslist and saw this:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/2861386973.html

At the very bottom of his ad states:" And I have a really clean 1971 Datsun 510 2 Door Shell (No Motor or Trans). I'm not sure I want to sell it, but hit me with the right price and I'll listen."

Long haul from Cali, but might be what your looking for.

I completely agree ratsun.net is a good source for 510's. They even have a section for Craigslists listings for the east coast. Also I don't know your plans or knowledge levels but the rear of the wagons are leaf springs with a solid axle. If you are looking for something to have as a bit of a project or to make improvements on sticking with a 2 door or 4 doors would probably be easier in the long run.

Edited by 75280z

• 8 months later...

Definitely hit up Ratsun.net that's the main forum I'm on I would just go to the wanted section for cars and put what your looking for, might even find someone selling a project. V8 swaps on 510's are a bit of a squeeze and require a lot of work but If your into that why not! I would suggest a VG30ET swap, CA18, SR20, KA24E, KA24DE, there all pretty well documented.