HybridZ

How awesome is your wife?

Gollum

I'm in the same boat as neotech! My wife is amazing! "wanted" car parts find themselves in the "needs" list more often than not. Or the, "hey, we have an extra $200 this month, do you want duck hunting stuff or car stuff?" I learned a while ago that the car lifestyle is easier to live when married, if your wife actually likes the car lol.

Cheers to all the awesome wives in the world! I smile and think how lucky I am everytime were throwing decoys(duck hunting) together. Excuse me, I have to go tell my wife she looks amazing! Plus I want to buy a motor off a friend lol.....

• 4 weeks later...

When my wife and I married in 1982 my daily driver was a 240Z. I still have the car. When we were dating and I took an assignment in Saudi Arabia she let me store the car in her garage for 18 months. When I would have to work on the car she would come out with a bowl of ice cream and spoon feed me so I wouldn't have to stop and wash up! In 1999 when I found a Scarab on line that looked like my 240Z (white with blacked out bumpers and trim) on steroids (turbocharged V8 and wide body) she said "why don't you buy it!" I still have that one too! And she lets me keep both in the garage while her new Murano sits outside along with my S10, my son's 69 Skylark and 50 Ford sedan. Last year when the Scarab EFI went haywire just before the Hot Rod Power Tour she drove her Murano the entire distance from Jacksonville, FL, to Cocoa Beach to Detroit and back to Jacksonville so I could enjoy seeing and photographing all the cool cars! But she did get to drive on the track at Indy!

My wife is the greatest! I'm taking her to Hawaii in two weeks for our 30th wedding anniversary!

Edited by BobsZTwins

On our way to visit grandparents in youngstown my wife pointed out that summit racing was along the way and that we should stop in since we had extra time.

We checked out of there three times before leaving, kept remembering something new to buy "while we're here".

My girlfriend says she loves the smell of gasoline. I like it too, but not when its coming from my car. I've fixed all the leaks but my 28oz is running a bit rich. She still loves the smell. I don't know what she's going to say after I fix that. I love her for putting up with my death trap project. <3 Shes a trooper.

Edited by MazerRackham