HybridZ

How should I proceed.

OK im working on my car tearing it down and as we all know we are bound to find our cars dirty little secrets.

After i took the passenger fender off i noticed the support was bent and had some booty work done. I have a 260z parts car i was thinking of just replacing that part and welding it back straight.

6844794782_dca067ae90_b.jpg

6990920937_9bec7f91dd_b.jpg

6844795568_033dc584e3_b.jpg

Also the rear passenger shock tower had some work done. Looks like it has some wrinkling around it, im not sure what happened with it.

Anyone have any ideas on how i should go about fixing the trunk floor around that area. I took measurements and it all seems straight according to the measurements from the factory chassis dimensions.

6844795864_2718d735ac_b.jpg

6990922243_a397b18f86_b.jpg

This is the Driver side shock tower for comparison, no work seems to have been done here. Also theres no wrinkling around it either.

6990922455_9bcc6ddcab_b.jpg

6990922711_95e017aac9_b.jpg

Help is really appreciated.

I honestly wouldn't even worry about the front support.

Make some U channel and weld it over it if your that worried about it.

The damage is ahead of the strut support and thats really the only place you should be concerned about.

Our cars are known to have wrinkles and the rear strut brace looks like it was cut and welded back together.

I would plan on cleaning up the welds and adding a rear strut tower brace. Are you planning on building a cage for this car?