HybridZ

Datsun 240Z Wall St Journal Write up

I was down in Manhattan New York of last year 2011 in July, taking care of some business and i had drove down my 1972 Turbocharged Datsun 240Z that I normally take to a Parking garage on 48 St W in Manhattan

but it was not until 8 months later that I realized that the Wall St Journal had actually done a small write up on my car, first and foremost I would like to thank everyone here at HybridZ for all of there Ideals and technical Info,

as well as there support for some of my own ideals that most people would have thought was crazy to try, but not HybridZ I always received Encouragement and people here would always say let us know how it comes out and to post your Ideals and projects when they where done, My Datsun 240Z would have never been noticed if it weren't for the support from everyone here at HybridZ.com :D

Here is the link to the small write up that the Wall St Journal did on my Datsun Zcar post-436-051074400 1337060959_thumb.jpeghttp://blogs.wsj.com/drivers-seat/2011/07/30/vintage-240z-not-quite-original-but-who-cares/?blog_id=146&post_id=7579

Congratulations to you and your car.

Red has to be the best looking color on a z. :rolleyes: I'm biased because mine is red too. :D

Maybe the writer should have left a card on your car saying he was doing a write up on it. He could have included more info about it also. Nice story and comments.

its so weird because i was surfing the web for some new kind of flares for my 73 Datsun 240z when i came across the write up, I was in disbelief at first but it was mentioned to me that there was some gentlemen taking photos of the car including the anchor news cast guy from Foxs news yes i said it fox news the network that has bill o'reilly on it,

i will be taking some time in the coming weeks to get in touch with the editor who did the write up and hopefully maybe we can get some more z cars noticed,

and by the way the wheels are made by Image wheels they are wheel makers out of great britain. Oz B)

Pretty darn cool that your car would be enough an eye catcher to be featured in an article. Weird they didn't tell you about it. That's today's age though, you never know where your information/picture/likeness is going to end up. It's always scary to google yourself and see where you turn up. Lucky for me I have a common name.

Pretty darn cool that your car would be enough an eye catcher to be featured in an article. Weird they didn't tell you about it. That's today's age though, you never know where your information/picture/likeness is going to end up. It's always scary to google yourself and see where you turn up. Lucky for me I have a common name.

I googled 280z rota rb earlier and found pics of my own car. So true.