HybridZ

RIP HLS30163341, 06/1973 - 05/2012

PanzerAce

I might be convinced to part with my '73. Mostly good body, little cancer on the right front fender, but otherwise straight and clean. No engine/trans and interior is fair. Not really great, but not really bad either. PM me if it sounds interesting.

73 240z $300

Im just on the tail end of dealing with insurance for my own 260Z. Its hell.

Id say try and fix it, however unless you trust someone enough to get the frame straightened out or have the front clip replaced properly just replace the shell. This 73 is in or near Yuba so its no entirely to far for that cheap of a car. I thought long and hard about getting it myself for the rims and body panel bits but fuel was not economical enough to do it.

Good luck!

Ray

When a woman backed into my 240Z at a stop light she bent the bumper and damaged the right front fender. The damage was very minor, but my insurance company wanted total my Z. When I explained that I had sunk a lot of money into restoring the car they backed off instantly. They told me that because it was a restoration that they would have the damage fixed.