HybridZ

BECAUSE: I'm stuck in a 20' ConEx Box for the weekend...

Tony D

Hey I just found this thread today. I got 3 cars back in my garage, what a chore! I've got my 260 in the single bay buried behind tons of other stuff.

4e4e76f9.jpg

This was all in my garage two weeks prior. Had a huge garage sale and the rest went to Good will.

fdca3557.jpg

Edited by JSM

Hahahahahaha! You crazy kids!

I was lurking all weekend, at the strip club on friday (i get a lil bored lately with the same game) between games of beer pong on sat, at our annual philly supra meet on sunday, and at the shop wrenching on Monday.

Unfortunately, i never had any incentive to check the non tech boards, that is, until 5 minutes ago when i stumbled on a link posted by an alleged zombie...

I love HybridZ

I'm waiting for another teacher to sent me two exams... I need to format them from plain sheets with questions to printable section headed exams, add more questions from my classes to them, and proof them before submitting to the head teacher and notifying the dean.

I've been on here lately because every once and a while my 9 day old daughter needs some non-mommy time which means I have to suffer sitting somewhere while holding my new bundle of joy.... ...and then I multi-task.

Insomnia is wonderful btw.

In a few weeks I won't be on here except as needed as I'll be busy working, and when not working I'll be rewiring my S30 from scratch. Yay!

The filipinos were probably in a hurry to get bak to their hot filipino chicks, while the frenchies were happy for a reason to stay away from their nagging fat sagging wives...

I liked the filipino girls I met while in Cebu :D

• 4 months later...

Argh, making preparations to go back for final startup. Not looking forward to three more weeks "in the box"...

But bought a portable wireless hub in Manila, which works great. Means I can plug in and work on the bed without having to bring a long Cat5 Cable, and my iMessage will work there.

We are still trying to figure out why I got a one-day $1975 data transfer bill, my data was off almost the entire time I was on the island. Ahhh, the French.tongue.gif