HybridZ

High hp build questions

Sapper

So I don't have to keep arguing whether or not it can be done, http://www.gtr.co.uk...er-1000-hp.html

I knew someone in Okinawa with a proven 1300 hp r32 gtr. It can be done, and it can be very streetable. As I've already said, I don't have an exact hp goal, I know about what I'm starting with, I know most of the parts I'm replacing, and a good idea what I want to do with the rest. If it ends up being 800, I'll have a 800 hp street car. If its more it's more. My only goal is to still be able to drive it at least to the track.

And as far as huge power goes, can't remember which company makes it, but there is a 3000 hp turbo kit out there for the 26. If I can find it I'll edit with a link.

Im curious as to who it was on okinawa that had a 1300HP r32.... I lived there for alot of years and still know a few people over there. You ever work with Matt (chefTRD) here. maybe you know Rick??? your numbers do seem a little agressive if your not sure what rear suspention to put in it. that much power in a Z will require a full up chassis car with a 4 link.

Im curious as to who it was on okinawa that had a 1300HP r32.... I lived there for alot of years and still know a few people over there. You ever work with Matt (chefTRD) here. maybe you know Rick??? your numbers do seem a little agressive if your not sure what rear suspention to put in it. that much power in a Z will require a full up chassis car with a 4 link.

Im not sure if it was Adam's car, or if he just helped build it, but he was telling me about it.

Suspension wise I'm going with a ladder bar with stiff coils. It's going to ruin some of the street ability, especially here, but it'll save me from having to put overly huge tires, and I kinda wanted a ladder bar to make putting in rear end not only stronger, but easier.

As far as the amount of power, I already have to buy a block, all internals, and water and oil pump. So even if I leave the power where it is, I'm going to be spending tons of money. So I might as well upgrade my turbos, I got my stuff today and it has hks 2530's on it, get a new ecu, and add more power. I'm sure there are upgrades between what I have and a pair of td06's, but might as well go big.