HybridZ

Larger Flares

I've read some negative reviews about z force productions BAMF flares. So I'm wondering if there are any alternatives to these but still in the same size area. The regular zg flares just aren't quite aggressive enough for me.

Thanks, Ryan

One thread with a guy complaining about not getting an email response consitutes "some" negative reviews? Mkay...

I've read some negative reviews about z force productions BAMF flares. So I'm wondering if there are any alternatives to these but still in the same size area. The regular zg flares just aren't quite aggressive enough for me.

Thanks, Ryan

Edited by Mikelly

One thread with a guy complaining about not getting an email response consitutes "some" negative reviews? Mkay...

Apparently you haven't had any negative experiences with him... lucky you. I can say I did, he sent my an unfinished product for which I had paid full price for and I couldn't cancel (because I believed him when he told me every week that next week they'd be done) - he lied about why he didn't finish them and then proceeded to flame me on his site after blocking me from it. I would never do business with him again. If you're lucky, you'll get your stuff. I f not, be prepared cause you were warned.

I've had bad experience with z force productions as well. I waited 3 months for my welting kit for the flares.... He has communication issues. After waiting 3 months, i sent 1 angry email (who wouldn't be?)and i get a response which basically tells me that customer satisfaction isn't his priority.