HybridZ

Long Nose 4.1 R200

EF Ian

I have a 4.37, pinion and crownwheel, asking $100 plus shipping, my email is Zguy240@gmail.com

I'll keep that in mind thanks, but what I'm idealy after is a 4.1 as anything higher than that and motorways start becoming a pain.

I have a 4:11 r-180 with 40k miles. It has 4/pinion gears on each side and make them bullet proof and hardy enough for a 240Z diff replacement.

Thanks but it won't be any use to me, I already have an R200 as my car is a UK 260Z and as I'll be running an RB26DETT shortly I'll need the strength of the R200.

Shipping from Portland to Portrush might be spendy -

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/3625163741.html

Well, I only need the Pinion and crownwheel so the whole diff won't need shipped which will help, If I can arrange postage I can get it for a decent price as I know someone who owns a shipping company.

I take it its you who is selling it and you've not just given me the link? If so I am interested if you are willing to send just the parts I need, I can still pay for the whole diff if you want so you won't loose any money and I can probably sort out the shipping so you won't have to do anything there.

Let me know, thanks