HybridZ

Zx turbo fuel pump

zrex

Borini63 , do you have another one , must be turbo fuel pump ? N/A has lower relief psi. than turbo , won't work with my LS1 conversion . Using OE at this time , relief valve opens before regulated psi. , not much .

I have a couple of OEM fuel pumps (not airtex), they are Japanese made Jecs.

Borini63 , do you have another one , must be turbo fuel pump ? N/A has lower relief psi. than turbo , won't work with my LS1 conversion . Using OE at this time , relief valve opens before regulated psi. , not much .

That was the last one I have.Sorry

Direct bolt-on ? Do you know if it has internal relief valve and if so , at what psi ?

Like i have said it's an original part made in Japan by Jecs" for S-130 turbo and it's a complete unit just like it came from Japan. 37 PSI.

• 3 months later...

Like i have said it's an original part made in Japan by Jecs" for S-130 turbo and it's a complete unit just like it came from Japan. 37 PSI.

The fuel pressure regulator, regulates the fuel pressure to what Ive always called 36psi. But if you dead head a pump with no loop style fuel injection the relief valve inside the pump pops at 60psi on NA and Turbo pumps as far as I know.... I think they would be the same as fuel pressure is the same for both models.

I used one to start my 2001 S10 when I first bought it. The fuel pump had went bad and the previous owner did not know how to diagnose fuel injection.