HybridZ

Need a source for RB30 blocks

340ZXTTAZ

We have both stock RB30 and built short blocks in stock all the time in Orlando, Florida. Unfortunately, won't be as cheap as overseas sources.

email me, ricky@rawbrokerage.com

Well taking into considering that I've spent over 3k with your company in the last year just on RB parts I am willing to buy  from a local (US) company. Would you please pm me with a price for a stock RB30 block shipped to 85040.

Edited by 340ZXTTAZ

Sells for 400-500$ full engine here in dubai. But it will be worth for anyone if three or four guys purchase together as I am shipping my current engine to CA and shipping worked out around 1000$, but its same one for one or upto four engines.

So shipped to California for rb30block is $400-$500?

400$ is engine price and shipping is around 1000$ (which can take upto 3 - 4 engines or single engine) this 1000 includes packing and some local charges.

For people in LA I am shipping my engine to the guy who bought it and if he agrees an someone coordinate with him I can send RB30 or even 25/26 and can share the shipping with me so it can come upto 800$ shipped to LA.