HybridZ

jsk or pallnet fuel rail

J240ZTurbo

• 2 weeks later...

Guys LOOKS like we got another one of those guys here in our forum. I paypal bsmuwk more than a week ago and I got nothing, no fuel rail and no responds either. Paypal claim filed this morning so I can get my $75 bucks refunded. So "bump" still looking please let me know if you can help.

Guys LOOKS like we got another one of those guys here in our forum. I paypal bsmuwk more than a week ago and I got nothing, no fuel rail and no responds either. Paypal claim filed this morning so I can get my $75 bucks refunded. So "bump" still looking please let me know if you can help.

I got one for $100 shipped.  It was Juans last runs that does not have JSK on it.  I still have it in all of the original packaging with the barbs.  never gonna use it.  I can set it up as an ebay auction if you feel safer that route. 

I've had multiple dealings with cockerstar here on HybridZ and everything has always been top quality and great service.

The fuel rail and intake he did for me:

IMG_20121130_195241_zpsb40cf003.jpg

You might PM him and see if he has any rails made up already...

Nice...my vision of my future setup

• 1 month later...