HybridZ

What are you getting out of your ls1

IMO , V8 Z  is not about mpg but the enjoyment that you get from driving it . And it's more fun when you can blow the door off of the newer sport cars . :icon7:

I agree,  add that true GT vintage look, ease of maintenance/reliability, power, 30 or so mpg makes them a true JOY :icon6:   

One day of autocross = 1/2 tank of gas.

15 passes at strip = 1/2 tank of gas.

I just keep it full of 93. I'm more bothered about how the mileage of my truck doubles (twice as bad) when I'm towing. And that flickering check engine light...

One day of autocross = 1/2 tank of gas.

15 passes at strip = 1/2 tank of gas.

I just keep it full of 93. I'm more bothered about how the mileage of my truck doubles (twice as bad) when I'm towing. And that flickering check engine light...

Flickering or flashing " CEL " unsually indicates that you have a misfired condition .

Edited by Domzs

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd report an update. Drove it 3 hrs on interstate a couple weeks ago, and averaged 24, after playing around once i got to my destination. This was driving 80 as well.  Would probably do 26 ish if i babied it.