HybridZ

A friend is selling his belated Fathers 1981 ZX

Mikelly

Guys, A friend of mine in the Porsche comminity is unloading his father's white 81 280ZX (coupe not 2+2) with under 70K original miles. He is located in Raleigh NC and is more interested in finding the right buyer than getting the most money out of the car. He wants an enthusiast to buy and enjoy the car and bring it back to life.

I am not interested in this car other than helping him find the right person to buy the car. If you are that person, contact me offline and I will put you in touch with him. I have seen pictures of the car and it isnt in bad shape considering it was stored outside for 4 years and hasnt been driven in a long time.

Guys as the original post said.  Contact me off line and I will share his information and you can contact him to discuss price and other details.  I'm only trying to put him intouch with an enthusiast.  Mods delete if not within the rules... Just trying to help a guy find the appropriate home for this car... This isn't a "I want X dollars for the car" kind of thing, as the owner doesn't even know what the car is worth.  He is more concerned with finding someone who will bring her back to life and enjoy her.  A "TRUE" Datsun enthusiast.  I kinda think he was hoping I would take her, but after today, my wife may divorce me for bringing home another car...

Couple of pics he had sent me a week ago asking my advice on a few things...

Onlift_zps3621b799.jpg

EngineBay_zpsa2d654ae.jpgWindowSticker_zps13636c48.jpgUnderchassis_zps1aacf244.jpg

Edited by Mikelly

They won't divorce you for another car. Trust me, been there, done that. 

And be ready for the day when she comes saying "Uh, someone wants to give me a Fairlady ZX..."

Oh, there was a god, and payback was sweet!